Monday, October 22, 2007

*To*My*BEST*FRIEND*

First and foremost, thank you for being YOU.

When all the stresses from life and conforming from the world are at their worst you are still just you.
You are an amazing daughter, mother, sister, soul mate, and friend. We are all so lucky to be graced by your presence.
I want you to know that I could never ask for a better person to share all my secrets, worries, and life with.
I know I haven't been able to give to you even close what you have given to me. But I am going to try my hardest to make that happen.
I know having a car really isn't that big of a deal but it is. I will make sure you don't have to drive for a long while.
I only hope that I can repay you for the amount you have done for me.
I am sorry that I take you for granted. That will all change.
I miss you and Konnor so much! I love you both!
I hope you know how special you are to me! Now we will get to see each other soo much more and we will have many great adventures in the snow!! My Eskiho!
I have to go back to work now but I just wanted to tell you that I love you to DEATH and you are the BEST friend(SISTER) that anyone could ever pray for.
LOVE YOU DOLL FACE!